We are extremely excited to be one of the first golf facilities in the area to offer GolfBoards to our members and guests. Designed with a safety first mantra, GolfBoards are extremely stable, easy to learn and fun for players of all ages. After a few minutes of training before hitting the first tee, you’ ll be on your way to “surf the earth!”
Set up a tee time to GolfBoard:
- Call our pro shop at (772) 242-4124 and tell us you want to rent a GolfBoard for your next round.
- Watch the video and digitally sign the liability waiver form at your convenience before your appointed tee time. This is required for all group members. Click here to register and sign our digital waiver.
- Be sure to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your tee time for a GolfBoard new user training session.
- Check in at the pro shop when you arrive and let our personnel know you will be training and using the GolfBoard.
- You will get checked in and then taken out to our training area where you will learn how to safely use and operate the GolfBoard. Once the training session is complete, you will be released to head to the first tee to experience the fun ofGolfBoarding!
We hope to see you “surfing the earth” at The Evergreen Club soon. Play well and enjoy the ride!